CAEPA is currently looking for a Fundraising Consultant to assist in creating and implementing fundraising strategies and programs for the CAEPA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with a team to orchestrate contests, auctions, and events
- Discussing merchandise strategies
- Cultivating relationships with other organizations who may want to hold fundraisers on our behalf.
- Maintaining and organizing our current fundraising programs and expanding our stewardship efforts.
- Assisting with grant proposals
- Researching and identifying potential donors and securing funds for increasing public awareness of the CAEPA and its work.
This position will take a person with ample fundraising experience who is willing to teach others and work with a team of volunteers. This position will require a time commitment of approximately 10-15 hours per week but this will vary greatly as projects grow and evolve.