Agriculture being the back bone of the Cameroonian economy tops among efforts in the fight against poverty, which is a global challenge. Eighty percent (80%) of the Cameroonian population lives in rural areas and depends on agriculture for survival. Our environment is and will remain the only natural habitation for humanity; if care is not taken, mankind will be eliminated from this environment. Health is the basic requirement for a productive and progressive community and this is achievable through what we eat, the environment we live in and good psychological well-being. Principles will forever remain the key requirement for any positive change with respect to health, agriculture and environment. It was for the simple reasons that a group of four youths who had the passion to see themselves liberated from the misfortune of unemployment and hunger took upon themselves to start this initiative, since you can only meet your needs when you meet the needs of others. CAEPA Cameroon seeks to contribute towards the betterment of the life of the local population in Cameroon.
CAEPA Cameroon’s goal is to equip community members with the knowledge and skills that will create a positive change on health care, access to sufficient food of a high quality and environmental friendly practices in Cameroon.
- To ensure socio-economic initiatives amongst marginalized groups
- To enhance crop and livestock production and productivity
- To enhance environmentally friendly practices in schools/communities
- To ensure the conservation of threatened wildlife and birds species
- To improve on the health conditions of community members
- To promote information technology outreach in communities